Sunday, June 16, 2013

happy father's day!!

we are the luckiest to have two amazing fathers. this year is especially fun, because i flew in to surprise my dad for father's day!!! it was a fun reason to come home, and hopefully made him realize what an amazing dad he is-- enough that i'd fly home to be with him on the day! here's to all the dads today! and thank you, to my dad, for being my biggest fan & supporter my entire life. thank you for spoiling your little girl and making her feel so so loved always. thank you for constantly showing so much love and interest. love you to the moon, and so happy to be with you today. 

..and blake, thank you for raising such an amazing son for me to marry. thank you for teaching him how to work hard, and for being for him every step of the way. we love you!
 XO

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad you get to spend Father's Day with your Dad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are great picture!! happy fathers day:)!

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love! ♥♥