Sunday, February 10, 2013

sunday {love} notes

dear valentines day, you really are my very favorite of all holidays...because what is better than a day all about love? thank you for giving us a day to pause and focus on love in all it's many forms.

dear husband, be mine. i'm so excited for our first valentines married!!!!! you always made valentines perfect when we were dating ..{dancing date 2010, NYC 2011, breakfast in bed and an all day date 2012} so you're probably the reason i love it so much. 

dear hearts, i am trying to incorporate you into everything this week in honor of valentines..this includes heart shaped pancakes, toast, sandwiches, paper, notes, EVERYTHING! {pinterest is the main cause of this obsession}

dear cupid, thanks for shooting our hearts a few years ago and bringing us both to the love of our lives. 

dear valentines day 2013, i am pretty sure you'll be our best one yet.

dear love, the world could use more of you...go visit lots of people today.

dear pink, i love seeing you everywhere this month.

dear this week, i am giddy with excitement for you.


xo 

9 comments:

  1. Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to know someone actually appreciates Valentine's Day! I posted some things about the wonderful holiday, and I had quite a few people tell me that they don't celebrate the day for various reasons. Their loss! Happy weekend!
    Liz
    http://liz-makes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. pink and love and hearts, oh my!!! best holiday ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blog is adorable. I especially love your little about me blurb to the side where its all about how you and your husband are opposite but come together :)

    adorable!

    I'm a new follower, look forward to getting to know ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Valentine's is seriously the BEST! :) Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your love for Valentine's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Strawberry hearts too! Did them for my kiddos with pancakes :)

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love! ♥♥