Saturday, April 6, 2013

a run through chinatown

there's nothing i love more than a good saturday run with my husband..
especially when it involves running to get good food.
this time we ran from union square to coit tower, {hills..ouch}
and then made our way to chinatown to get some treats!
^^ boba smoothie, YUM! we also got one of our 
favorite sf treats, an egg tart from golden gate bakery.. ^^
^^ such a beautiful day in the city..spring is here! ^^
^^ crazy stair workout we love to do by coit tower ^^
^^ of course we still had to try this famous taco truck
in union square on our way back..yummiest tacos. ^^
^^ we had to stop by the new uniqlo store that just came to 
san francisco. my favorite was their "magic mirror," where
you can try on items and it will change colors for you to see what you like! ^^
and last, the end part of our run..
XO happy saturday!

10 comments:

  1. Emi! I would run the coit stair every week of my pregnancy. They are so hard. Sometime you guys should check out the Lyon Street stairs. They are killer, there are always personal trainers kicking peoples booties over there. Glad you guys love this city as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is amazing! yes we've been to the lyon street stairs, so tough too! but so crowded haha. we need to see you guys sometime in SF!!

      Delete
    2. ps..i want you to invite me to your blog!!

      Delete
  2. Sure looks like a great time to me. :) Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magic mirror! What a cool idea. I have got to check that out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it reminded me of you! we will go there when you guys come visit!!!

      Delete
  4. A magic mirror?! That's insane. I'd like to see what that's about.

    p.s. Boba smoothies are the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it's such a good idea! you can see all different styles/colors of whatever you try on! glad you love boba's too :)

      Delete
  5. good for you guys and your awesome runs WITH stairs!! lately i'm lucky if we get out to walk our pup. and today it's pouring rain. which i love! except it's not much incentive for getting out and going on a run ;) you guys are awesome!! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the one thing that San Diego is missing: China Town. They have it in most major cities, but not San Diego, which baffles me. I think San Fran is an amazing city, and I wish I would go there more. And the only place my husband would run with me to, is to get some beer, although I don't drink beer, so we don't run anywhere together pretty much! -Jess L

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love! ♥♥