Sunday, April 28, 2013

birthday barbecue

tomorrow is the first birthday of my entire life that i won't be at home for...
luckily i have the cutest husband and best friends out here in the bay
who have already made this birthday so fun! my darling friends
threw a little party for my birthday this weekend, and it was
the best. we had a barbecue, complete with a piñata and funfetti 
birthday cake. what more could a girl want?
it is gorgeous weather here lately, and feeling like summer!
so earlier in the day, we swam and soaked up some sun. then, had the bbq!
love these friends
working on the pinata..
 i couldn't have brought in my birthday weekend in any better way!
thank you sweet friends for celebrating and making me feel loved!
i can't believe my actual birthday hasn't even started yet,
because we've already done so much celebrating!

^^ the best party hostess and friend. thanks tara! ^^
xo

13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I was so thrown off for a second when I first saw your pictures I was like wait a minute..these look so familiar (as seen on HRG)! HA! You have a blog too!! Happy Birthday to you, and your celebrations look like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun celebration!!! My hubby's birthday is this week and all he wants is a homemade funfetti cake haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! What a great celebration! I love it when husbands get really excited about birthdays. Pretty much the best thing in the world!

    -Amanda | Living in Another Language

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday~! have a great celebration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like an amazing celebration and such great friends! Funfetti and a pinata is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like a great celebration!
    so perfect, what part of the bay do you live in?
    we are moving there in about a month, i'm so excited!
    also i hope you have the best birthday ever!

    K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! what a fun time! glad you have such good friends to spoil you on your special day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. birthdays are the best. how fun! love the pinata. i'm totally having one for my next bday.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Em! Sad you aren't here celebrating, but so glad you are having fun! Enjoy Florida hoping to see some pictures!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday! My husbands b-day was the 27th, but he only wanted chocolate chip cookies. I was kind of bummed. I love funfetti cake and would eat it everyday if possible. Looks like you had a fun time!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  12. I, too, was thinking this all looked too familiar - and realized that YOU were the birthday girl Janae was posting about! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love! ♥♥