Thursday, October 17, 2013

kale chicken salad

this is my other go-to salad. 
a few months ago i had these ingredients 
in my fridge right before we were leaving 
on a trip, so i threw them together 
into a salad and i've made it so many 
times since. it's so simple, healthy, and 
satisfying all in one. i am all about salads 
if they are filling. this one definitely is. 
below are the s i m p l e directions. make it!!!
  • 1 bunch fresh kale
  • 2 cups steamed broccoli
  • 2 cups diced chicken
  • 2 cups breadcrumbs i toast my own whole wheat bread with a dab of butter in a pan
  • parmesan cheese sprinkles, to taste
  • dressing: i trade off between balsamic vinaigrette + a simple olive oil & lemon dressing

grind black pepper on top, squeeze a lemon and enjoy!

xo

3 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing and really easy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This recipe is basically home to me. I ate a similar salad when I was living in New York :) hope I can find kale in Paris to replicate because now I'm really craving it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i hope you can find it in paris too! introduce the french to kale!

      Delete

leave us some love! ♥♥