Thursday, November 1, 2012

five months of marriage!

today is november 1st! that means 
5 months have passed since the best day ever.
i can't begin to say how much i love being married to my mr.
in honor of this, today's recipe i'm sharing is a little bit different..

recipe for marriage

INGREDIENTS
use equal parts of:
  • care
  • love
  • friendship
  • passion
  • respect
DIRECTIONS:
blend with understanding, patience, and lots of forgiveness,

bake continuously in the oven of commitment and trust.

baste often and liberally with a sense of humor!


serve with plenty of communication in a problem-solving atmosphere {especially good when shared with loving family & friends}.


note: this is a delicious but tricky recipe that requires careful attention and the participation of both cooks.


*when it falls flat, check all ingredients and increase amounts as needed. prepare often for best results!

 
i'd say this is our best recipe yet!
XO
*ps see our wedding posts here

19 comments:

  1. I love this! Congratulations you two and forever more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for 5 months of marriage! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you two. And your love. So..happy 5 months, cutie pies!

    amanda @ we and serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really good Em! Did you make this up yourself? I'm impressed! I like the part about "communication in a problem solving atmosphere". That has proved very helpful for us!

    I agree with the recipe; but I also think a very important ingredient is patience!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats to you my dear! so excited to be following along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on 5 months of being married to your one! So happy for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  7. don't worry, i still make not every 14th that its our 1 yr and _ months. i think it is the best to celebrate! eat something delish tonight in honor of your awesome relationship. it's lucky to have a good one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. YIPPIDY-DO-DA! Congratulations 5 months and going strong... I cant believe its already been that long! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on 5 months!! And I LOVE your recipe, that is the cutest things!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this recipe! Congrats on 5 months of marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You got married on June 1st?! We got married on the 2nd! Ahhh five months is SO exciting :) So glad you found my blog! Now following you! Ya'll are precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I needed this soooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you are going to laugh.... but, I FINALLY put your cute blog button up on my blog! Check it out! I've got to do some rearranging and cleaning up of my blog... and obviously your cute button will make it to the top of the page. I just need to find some freakin' time to sit down and blog design. ha. xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the add Emi. Thats what we call my sister! EMI! I'll need all the newlywed help I can get some 5-25-13! Following you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is SO cute! And beneficial ~ I love reading your posts . . . it is so fun to see what you guys are into next. I love it!! You are darling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In fact, I would add to your recipe (for extra sweetening as you do): sprinkle kindness on top & a heap-ful of the spirit & you've got it made! Be sure never to forget a dash of FHE & one nite a week out on the side for extra flavoring. ;-)

      Delete
  16. Congrats! This is the sweetest post! You two are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love! ♥♥