Sunday, November 4, 2012

sunday notes

dear november, welcome! we're excited you're here.

dear daylight savings, thank you so much for the extra hour.

dear puppy, we are getting really antsy to have one of you. if only our little apartment building would allow it...

dear pumpkin, i'm relieved we don't have to give you up for at least another month because you can count as a thanksgiving food too.

dear christmas shopping, my goal is to get most of you done this month.

dear family, we get to see you in just a few weeks!!

dear veggies, you are so much better roasted.

dear americans, please remember to vote on tuesday! 

dear election, i am so torn about you...but we're interested to see your results this week!



xo

8 comments:

  1. I very much agree that vegetables are so much better roasted! I hope you have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pumpkins are the best decorations!! and that reminds me to get on my christmas shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this list, have fun going back to see your family soon. Also, good luck on your Christmas shopping

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! I just got a tad overwhelmed though... Christmas shopping? YIKES!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear newlyweds, I am so proud of you and the life you are building together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great! I'm so glad I found your darling blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yup i agree veggies are better roasted! and i am ready for this election to be over

    ReplyDelete
  8. This a very cute post, and so clever!
    I'm still torn about the election as well! It's tomorrow already >.<

    XO Amy

    http://sceniqueroute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love! ♥♥